Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

BABY IT''S COLD OUTSIDE

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Our snow birds are sporadically arriving to get that much needed reprieve from the chill of the winter snow.  We welcome them with open arm's 




Its Vacation time here in South West Florida where there never seems to be a shortage of available flip flops, suntan oil, beach space or great deals in Real Estate.  Here are some common questions I can help you with:
  • Whats my 5 year plan? 
  • Where do I begin my search for great Florida homes?
  • Can I rent out my home until I can retire and move here?
  • How do I find a great Property Manager?
  • What will it cost to hire a Property Manager?
  • What will it cost if I don't hire a Property Manager? 
  • How much will I net from rental income?
  • Will the rental income cover my cost's ? 



These are all great questions and I look forward to answering these and any other questions you have..call or email me anytime if I'm out walking on the beach leave a message ...by the way the photo  is Stump Pass Englewood Beach taken from my camera and those are my sisters foot prints...

No comments:

Post a Comment